Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finally Married!

Well, we are sitting around the house today feeling pretty sick so we decided we should update the blog and put some pictures in for everyone to see. These are only the pictures that were taken by Johnathan with our digital camera. We haven't gotten the ones back that were taken by Anthony with the better cameras. We've also used Google's Picasa to enhance each of the pictures. Here goes:


This one we think we are going to put on our front room wall in a frame that has white matting and a black frame.


We liked this one with the Dads (we kinda cut everyone else out)


We wish Christy's Mom wouldn't have been left out of this one. It would have been a really great picture.



Some more good ones for the Frontroom wall.


Christy calls this one her "Shaft" husband picture.


I thought this one would be cool to leave the flower in color, but make everything else black and white.


Christy hates this picture.


The Whole Christensen Fam-Damnly.


Another really great one for the front room. I love this picture.


We can't help laughing at this one. What kind of a face am I making?


Another funny one. Christy says even though it is out of my character, she is glad Johnathan brought some sunglasses. It made it fun.



This is just a cute picture. Do you think we're in love?


"Taylor will you please smile?"


"I'm gonna kiss you if you don't smile!"


Finally a good smile!


"How yooou doin'"


nice kissing picture.


"you want us to do what?"


"Do we still have to hold the kissing pose?"


It was my idea to get a picture with the tree. I liked it, everyone else said it was too busy.


This is a really cute one. We don't seem to be squinting, Christy has a beautiful smile, and I don't have a funny look on my face.


Another really cute one.


This is a good one of the temple.


"Wait, let me get the hair out of my face... Oh... too late!"


I think we're in love. (Nice backpack eh...)


Once we cropped out the weird dude that kept talking to me this picture didn't turn out too bad.


Well... there you go.... That's all for now. We'll definitely be adding some more pictures on here. By the way, if any of you got some other good pictures, let us know or send them to us. We'd love to see them.

Thanks again for helping us make this the best day we've ever had. It turned out amazing!

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Okay, So Christy started this one, but I finished it, so if the comments seem to look like they are from me you understand why.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Those are great pictures Kyle and Christy. I LOVE that first one. It just captures the whole day.

Rochelle said...

I LOVE the one of you guys walking away... it's so darling! I would have had some great shots if Nathan hadn't kept walking in front of my camera! Love you guys... you make a beautiful couple!

B.G. Christensen said...

Congratulations!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Love, Your Favorite Cousin

p.s.: Do you still eat porkchops with chicken in them? Just wondering.

Rochelle said...

Do you have any more pictures to share? You should blog about funny newlywed moments or something. :) (G-rated ones that is...)