Friday, April 27, 2007

Christy's Graduation

So, Christy Graduated this morning, and we decided that we wanted to show you all what an amazing graduate she turned out to be. Here are some of the Pictures that we took:


Christy and the Fam.


It was really hard to get any good pictures cause of the light and how fast she walked across the stage. These were the best that we could get.


This is what I was doing when I wasn't taking pictures. (I got kinda bored.)


Christy's hat was a little too big.


Struggling...


Struggling...


She thought she looked super funny with it on.


It lasted for one good group picture...


Then it was gone

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Love the pictures! Congratulations! Did nobody from our family make it over there? I'm wishing I was in there for you guys today! Good luck with the rest of your day. I love you both SO much!

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

Yes, we were there, but we didn't connect with them for the pictures. Darn....but we were there for the rest of the day.... We were dang proud of her!!! Soon to be Kyle, Justin & Russ, hopefully!!

Rochelle said...

Hey guys--- so, you realize that I check your blog everyday, right? I realize that you're busy... but could you please post more often for me? I miss you guys! I want to see some pregnant pictures! :)