Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yay! Almost done with a semester of School!

The main reason why we haven't posted since Gabbie got put under the lights is because this last week has been my last week of classes at school before finals.
I've had 4 papers due that have needed to be between 5 and 10 pages long.

Christy has not gotten a whole lot of sleep lately. When she does get sleep though, she is super cute!



Here's some more fun pictures of the Gabbie Girl!







She only had to stay under the light for two days. It has been really good to be able to have her wear clothes and sleep in a bed. We love our healthy little Gabriella.

Mom loves this picture of Gabbie. It really shows how fun her hair can get after she's been sleeping for a while.

After the first few days of Gabbie, we began realizing that this whole not getting much sleep thing is pretty hard to do. We decided that we should find something that will help us stay up with her at night.

A while back, My sister Chelle got me addicted to the TV series Lost. I got to the point where I stayed up super late watching it.

We have some friends that, knowing about my love of Lost, have recommended to us the series Heroes.


We figured that, since we are staying up with Gabbie anyway, we would check out what this Heroes thing is all about.

As was expected, we have definitely become addicted. This show is like a mix between X-Men (the feature lengthed movie series) and Lost. We love it!

(And it sure helps keep us from being upset we're awake at night.)

4 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

The end of the semester is always a good thing. I really need to check out Heroes one of these days.

It's Beautiful Here said...

I love seeing the pictures of Gabbie. She is so sweet, makes me want another.....I also am a Big Heroes Fan. Love it!

Rochelle said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her again! We'll be at mom's again tomorrow morning until Friday afternoon. Come over anytime! (or we'll stop over there sometime)

{Anne} said...

Hey Kyle-
This is Anne Taylor Hagberg from high school and the old ward...anyway, I wanted to just say Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl. She is just precious. Welcome to the world of parenting. It is hard but so fun! The first few months are super hard getting adjusted to NO sleep but ahh, you just learn how to function.
And we are huge Heros and Lost fans. Have you watched the new series "Journeyman?" It is way good too. I think you'll like it if you like Heros and Lost. Good Luck and Merry Christmas! You can check out our blog at www.stewartandanne.blogspot.com
Talk with you later. Anne