Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Cute Little Girl!

Gabriella has been lucky enough to have lots of girl cousins (and aunts) that let us borrow some of their clothes. We are pretty biased but we think we have the cutest little girl.

Here Doodle bug is wearing cousin Chloie and Alivia's camo pants. Aunt Megan made her that really cute headband. We sure do love them.

This is my favorite picture. It pretty much sums our little girl up. She loves to smile and show everyone how happy she is.
Gabbie got this cute outfit from Grandma Christensen. Her prince is Daddy. I can truly say that she is daddy's little girlie.

2 comments:

It's Beautiful Here said...

I love all the pictures you have posted of Gabbie. I love her cute little smile. She is so precious!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

She deffinatly has you wrapped around her little finger. As she gets older, I can see her getting you to say yes to just about anything she wants.:)