Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Guitar Hero

While spending some down time at my parents before we went camping, we decided to play some guitar hero together. My younger sister Taylor had only played about once or twice before and was pretty nervous about playing. We talked her into it and even got Mom to come downstairs to play a round or two with us.


I was playing to make a fool of myself so Tay felt comfortable so we got some pretty sweet pictures of me getting really into the long notes in the songs. After playing a little while, my younger brother James came home from work and showed us all up big time. He was awesome and spent some time trying to show Taylor and I how to actually do it. There hasn't been a lot of times where we were able to spend some time together as brothers and sisters so this time was really special. It really made me realize how much I miss seeing these guys more than once a year. Hopefully when we move to Texas we will be able to see them more often.

2 comments:

Kate said...

that is one game that i have yet to play... good for you for being willing to make a fool out of yourself to make your sister comfortable!! :) it's hard to be away from brothers and sisters when you grew up together and saw each other every day for so long...

Rochelle said...

I love the pictures of you getting so into it! :)