Friday, February 20, 2009

Noah, do you have something you wanted to tell Mommy and Daddy?

On Tuesday we had the opportunity to go and have an ultrasound of our baby done to see whether it was going to be a boy or a girl:

Here's the first picture that was taken during the ultrasound:
A healthy growing baby.


Here's the profile, "See Mommy, I'm healthy, you've got nothing to worry about!"


"...Look, I have a nice foot..."


"... and a nice other foot..."


"...and Gabs, here is my strong arm... you better watch out..."


"... but there's just one thing...
Mommy,...
Daddy,...

I AM A BOY

...so please stop calling me she!"


"I love you guys!"


Well, thanks for sharing Noah!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Those ultrasound pics came out great! I'm so excited for you guys, and I love the name Noah! :)

Rochelle said...

Awesome pictures! He is going to be adorable... just like his big sister. I'm so excited for you guys!

Ruth said...

Congratulations!!! those are really neat ultra sound pictures! We are so excited for you guys!