Monday, May 17, 2010

Christensen Family Funny Phrases!

It's time for another edition of...
Christensen Family Funny Phrases!

Dad (in response to a question Gabbie has asked): "Sounds like a plan, Fluffy."
Gabbie: "I'm not a fwuffy, I'm  Gaberella."

Mom: "Gabbie, do you love you brother?" 
Gabbie: "He's not my bruder, he's my Noah!"

Mom: Sniffling and sneezing due to severe allergies.
Gabbie: "What's wrong wif yer life, mom?"

Gabbie (sitting in the back of the car in her car seat with Dad's church bags bothering her): Grunts.
Dad: "Gabbie, what's wrong?" 
Gabbie: "Mom, move Dad's diaper bag!"

Gabbie - sitting on the floor in the kitchen throwing a fit
Noah - Starts crawling toward Gabbie
Gabbie: "Don't crawl to me!"
Noah - Stops crawling, starts laughing.
Gabbie: "Noah, I'm sad, don't laugh at me!"

Gabbie - runs butt naked from her bedroom at the back of the house into Mom and Dad's room
Mom - Wondering what's going on, walks into the bathroom in her room - "Gabbie, what are you doing?" - notices that Gabbie is trying to climb onto the toilet by herself to go potty - "Gabbie, do you need any help?"
Gabbie: "No, mom, I goin' potty by mysewf.  Don't hewp me."

Gabbie (prior to beginning to potty train) - straining to have a bowel movement in her diaper.
Dad: "Gabbie, are you going poop in your diaper?"
Gabbie (red in the face): "Yes, Daddy."
Dad: "You should try and go poopy in the potty.  There's something magical about going poopy in the potty."
--- Silence ---
Mom - starts busting up laughing.
Dad: "Did I just tell our two year old that there's something magical about pooping in the potty?"
Mom: "You sure did!"

2 comments:

Kate said...

haha, I love it!

Angela said...

Those are AWESOME and so funny! Love it! Thanks for sharing. Also I seriously can't believe how well Gabbie is talking! I just always keep picturing her as a 9 month old. Ah . . . she is growing so fast!