Friday, December 1, 2006

Wedding Preparations

Well, I went out looking for a dress last night. It was quite interesting. I thought it was very funny that people always say that looking for a dress is so much fun. Personally, I didn't like it very much. It's always kind of awkward standing around in a bra and slip waiting for someone to bring a dress in for you to try on. Then getting in and out of like 20 dresses. That part wasn't that much fun but Kyle, Jen, and Natalie helped to make it more enjoyable. I'm only sorry that they had to sit through 2 hours of trying on dresses. Maybe the next time it will be much easier to find one I really like. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

I diddn't like it much either. Actually I sat down and started crying and refused to try on any more. I hope you find the perfect one soon. Missie

Mom Christensen said...

Wedding dress shopping is hard on everyone. Making your own dress is equally as hard. It will be a good memory when you have your mom there with you though, hopefully.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures from temple square last night as well!!

Love you....

Anonymous said...

i hate dress shopping!!! so you can count me out when you get home!