Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Silly Hunny

So Kyle saw a fly in the living room yesterday and it was driving him nuts because it kept landing on him. We have some of those fly catcher things in the kitchen so he went and grabbed one. He held it up and slowly moved his way around the room to the fly. When he got close to it on the back of the couch, he moved even closer and then when he was less than an inch away, the fly would take off again and he'd have to start the whole process over again. This went on for about 5 minutes. Here he is cornering the fly down near the floor.....

.....YAY!!! He caught it! Can't you tell he was pretty excited about that? I love the silly stuff that my hunny does. He can get me to laugh all the time, even when I'm supposed to be mad at him. I love you Kyle!

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

You buckled down and bought some red neck mistletoe? :) I love that second picture... classic Kyle face! I miss you!