Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pregnant Lady

My sister called me tonight and asked me to take some pregnant pictures. I figured that if she wanted to see, there might be some other people that were interested as well. This is what I look like at the start of Week 35. Kyle was in Provo so I had to try to take these through a mirror.

Here is the side view...

Another side view....

I never knew about the kinds of things that were going to happen to my body. It's very interesting and I experience something new each day.

The beautiful full belly shot....gotta love that gorgeous line going down the middle of my belly. You'd think I swallowed a hole watermelon or something.




3 comments:

Rochelle said...

You look gorgeous! It's funny that those pictures made me actually miss being pregnant! You'll be saying the same thing about a year from now... just you wait and see. I can't wait for you to have your little Gabbie in your arms! I hope you continue to feel well. Make sure Kyle is taking good care of you!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

I love that you don't have a belly button like Chelle. So Cute!!

Meshelle said...

Cute belly!