Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Smart Girl

After I get home from work during the week, I have a ton of things to get done around the house. Lately, Gabs has wanted to be held the entire time or at least have me in her sight (not a lot gets done because of that). One day I just had to do something and couldn't sit and hold her while she ate. She knows how to hold her bottle all by herself but sometimes she will refuse to do it. Hoping that she would cooperate, I put her in her chair, gave her the bottle and went in the kitchen to take care of stuff. When she was unusually quiet, I walked in the living room to make sure everything was okay.

This is what I found...




She is such a smart girl. Instead of holding the bottle up with her hands and letting them get tired, she propped the bottle on her arm and curled her hands together to hold it in place. We sure are proud of our girlie.

0 comments: