Friday, July 4, 2008

Lagoon

This past week we got to go camping with Kyle's family. We started off the trip by stopping at Lagoon for the day. It was just me and Gabs since Kyle had to work, but he was able to come join us at night.

This is Gabbie and Kyle in the pool at the complex. She looks so cute in her blue swimsuit.
Don't they look alike?

While at Lagoon, Gabs and I needed to take a break so we found this quiet secluded place and just sat down to relax. It was very peaceful. Here we are playing with the camera during that time.
I went on this ride with Kyle's brother Nathan earlier in the day and as soon as it stopped, I told him that was one ride he would have to ride by himself if he wanted to ride it again. My stomach just couldn't handle the continual drops. Here everyone is riding it and I'm watching.
Kim and RaeAnna were on one side pretending they were going to throw up as there side went down...if you notice towards the bottom of the picture, Jake (kyle's little brother) is sitting all by himself.

Jake chilling by himself. He literally flew off the ride and ran down the path to get on again for this ride with everyone else. And Anita, Lydia and Nate all sat on the opposite side in the second row. Lydia was so proud that she rode all the rides in the park with her hands up in the air.

Gabbie playing with her Aunt Lydia and her lion toy. Uncle Jake and Gabbie in the motor home on the way to Lagoon.

Aunt Lydia and Cousin Millie

Uncle Jake, Cousin Maddie, Aunt Missie, and Cousin Millie riding a way cool ride.

Gabs on her first ride around the carousel.

It was fun to spend the day with the family at Lagoon. I can't wait till Gabs is big enough to be able to ride some stuff. Next time we will definitely have to make sure Kyle can come with us. It's not as fun without him.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love Lagoon! Thanks for posting so many pictures. They are all so fun! I know what you mean about things being more fun when Daddy is there. I fully agree.

Rochelle said...

Lincoln told Chauncey all about you guys this morning. He is SO excited. He was going on and on about how 'some of his favorite people in utah are coming for my birthday... and it's uncle kyle, gabbie, and gabbie's mommy.' I keep having this fear that you're going to call me one of these days and tell me you can't come anymore! We're counting down the days!