Monday, June 30, 2008

Playing at our new house

We love our new house so much! Gabbie has been moving all over the place. I'll put her down on her stomach beside me at the computer and then the next time I look down she's on the other side of the room playing with the binders on the bottom shelves of our bookshelves.

On one such day, I look down to find that she had flipped herself over until she could reach the modem cord. Her she is playing with it before I took it away from her.

I cannot get over how much she looks just like her daddy. She is getting so big, so fast.



Just wanted to share this picture that pretty much captures the personality of our little girl...



We are so blessed to have found the apartment that we did. We were sent here for a reason and I'm grateful to have the opportunity to find that out.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

That second picture is adorable! How sweet. I can't wait to hug that girl! Hope you had a fun 4th yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly - she does look alot like Kyle. I usually have a hard time figurin' stuff like that out, but on this one, she's pretty much him. Poor girl...;)

Kyle said...

Hey, I resemble that comment!