Friday, November 21, 2008

Good News

So for all of you that are not aware of it yet, I wanted to let you know that we are expecting.

Gabbie is going to be a big sister and she gets really excited when we talk to her about it. We haven't been to the doctor yet but according to our calculations, we are six weeks along and the baby will be due in mid-July around the 15th. We'll let you all know for sure after we have been to the doctors.

I have been feeling okay. So far I have been nauseous a lot and more tired than usual but I haven't actually gotten sick yet. There are a lot of food smells, like the pork tenderloin we had for dinner last night, that have made me feel kind of sick to my stomach and nothing sounds good to me when I think about eating. The good thing though is that even ice cream doesn't sound good so maybe I won't gain as much weight this time! At least that's the goal.

Thanks for all the congrats we have already received and we will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Sorry to anyone who wanted to comment but couldn't, we did something funny with our settings and it made it so that noone could comment.

Kyle said...

You should be able to comment now.