Saturday, November 1, 2008

Playing with Mom and Dad


Gabbie has been playing with Kyle and I a lot lately and she is getting super fun to play with. Her little laugh when she is excited is the cutest thing to listen to.

Stripped down ready to get cleaned up after eating dinner... she makes a huge mess every time she eats so we have to wet her down in the sink to wipe her off.

Helping Mom close the window...

Playing with the buttons on Dad's shirt...

Daddy teaching Gabs how to do a head stand...


Now Gabbie's turn to show her talent...
Going for a ride in the laundry basket before we go fold the clothes...

3 comments:

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

She is soooo cute! Her smile gets bigger and bigger and you can almost hear her giggling with that deep giggle through the computer!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

I used to put my girls in the laundery basket too. Until I set it down by the bathroom in our old house and it toppled down the stairs with Millie in it. But you don't have stairs so no worries.

It's Beautiful Here said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable and has so much cute BLONDE hair! Wow we have been away forever I just realized. I am so out of touch! Congrats again on being pregnant! We miss you!