Tuesday, March 31, 2009

25 weeks pregnant

Ask and you shall receive. Many of you are wanting to see what my belly looks like now that I am further along. So even though I am not completely comfortable in my own body right now, I am posting pictures of me. I am now in my 25th week and we are starting to stress about finding a doctor to deliver and see me when we move. I will be 34 weeks by then so I'm not sure how that situation will work.

Anyways, here they are....


Gabbie had to be part of the picture as well...

When I am pregnant, it is a rare day that I actually get myself all ready. I like the no maintenance approach, hence no make-up or doing anything to my hair.

Gabbie likes to push my belly button in over and over. If you notice, her hand is up my shirt trying to do the same thing here too.

Only 16 more weeks (counting this one) until Noah joins us.

4 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

you are so dang cute.

Rochelle said...

You look adorable! I think pregnancy is so beautiful...

Kate said...

You're looking great! I hate getting ready, too. I really do want to come visit you sometime, but I'll make sure to give you lots of warning so I don't catch you off guard! :)

I'm not envious that you guys will be moving when you're so far along... that must be stressful! I hope you're able to find a doctor okay, and I hope that Noah stays in there until it's good timing for him to make his appearance!

Brandon and Megan said...

Your growing family is beautiful! I hope you are doing well!