Friday, June 26, 2009

I jus lub this new haus, guys!

Hi guys... it's me! ...Gabbie!
(sometimes my Daddy likes to talk as if he were me)


I jus wanted to tell yew all about some of the stuff I like at our neeew haus!

the first thing I wanted to tell yew.. is about my new BIG GIRL BED!

I jus love this bed.

Yew could eben sit on it...

Or lay your headdy on a big pellow.


Yew could eben lay on it.


but my most faebritest part of this big girl bed...

... is that you can GET OFF OF IT!!!!!


But, yew haf to be careful, 'caus if yewr parents catch you doin' somefing yewr not supposed to, Yewr gonna be in trouble.

Another thing I like about ower new haus...

... Is THE SPRINKALER


I try to be very careful when I get my clowse all wet.


I lub our back yard!

... Eben I also lub ... PRIMARY

... (nursury akshully)... (but they let me go to that fun primary water aktivity!)

I got to skwert some people with a spray bottle!


Eben Daddy hewped me play the sponge game.


After... I did it awww by mysewf!

I liked the swoomin pool the most!


I liked it so much... that Daddy, Momma, and Grampa got me one of my own for
OWER BACK YARD!




I lub my new swoomin pool!


I eben lub having water poored on my headdy!

... Another thing I lub about ower new haus...

...is that Gramma and Grampa Campbell came to visit us...

... and AUNT TAYLOR CAME TO STAY!


Aunt Taylor is so Ahsome!

(She eben wears Ahsome sunglasses!)

... Another thing I lub about our new haus,

IS THE SCIENCE MUSEUM!

... I eben saw a lizard,


And they have some ahsome movies!

My most fabritest part of our new haus,

tho,

ARE MY OWN NEW SUNGLASSES!



I even get to look like TAYLOR!
(Do you like my ahsome cute hair too!)

... Uh Oh... I better go... Mommy is coming!
(I aways get in trouble when I play on the kompewter)

3 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

To funny Kyle. I can't believe she is big enough to go to nursery.

Anna said...

Way, way cute. Some of the pictures didn't come through though. LOVE her hair!!!

Kate said...

LOL, I can just imagine her little voice babbling all of that. I'm so glad you guys are so happy!