Saturday, April 10, 2010

March

We did a lot of experimenting in March in regards to cooking. Kyle is super talented with making pizza. One night while I was out working at the Scholastic Warehouse (for free books), he decided to make a chicken pesto, stuffed crust pizza. It sure looked pretty, and it didn't taste too bad either!

I love these two kids. They are a handful some days but I wouldn't change my time with them for anything.

Another fun trip to the zoo...





We got to see the new Jaguar exhibit at our zoo on the day we went. It was fun to see the section of the zoo that had been blocked off again.

Noah is very much like his big sister with bananas. They both love them so much and would eat two or three each day if we would let them.

For some reason, Gabbie loves this pose. She also loves to put on socks and pull up one leg of her jammies. (Thanks Missie for the clothes! Gabs loves them!)

March brought the 27th birthday for my hunny. Gabs and I made him a vanilla cake with chocolate icing from scratch and a special dinner of Chicken Kiev and steamed veggies.

"Happy Birthday to you..."

Gabbie attended our ward's Easter activity. She was able to stuff an egg crate full of plastic eggs with symbols for the crucifixion and atonement of Jesus Christ. Then the kids all tried to do the bunny hop and dance. She didn't really want any part in that though.

Noah woke up early one morning and came into the bed with us. He fell asleep in my arms and I couldn't resist letting him stay there and snuggling with him. These are the times that I miss with Gabs and Noah because they are getting so big and don't really want to lay/sit still long enough to snuggle with me.
Noah is such a handsome little guy. We catch ourselves going into his room some nights just to look at him while he's sleeping. There is such a look of pure peace on his face when he sleeps.
More posts to come about Spring Break, Easter, and a visit from the Campbell Family.

1 comments:

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

Such great pictures. I'm happy to be able to be part of their lives to see them on here. Thanks for sharing!!