Saturday, March 27, 2010

Silly Guys

We sure love to be silly in our family. Here are some of the pictures of us in action:


Gabbie loves to sit down in the clothes baskets and ask us to push her. It's something she has done since she was a little baby about the size of Noah. Now we can't just let her have all the fun so we sit Bubby in there too and let him ride. The problem is, the two of them combined is just too heavy for Mom to push. By the time we get through the living room into the kitchen, my legs are about ready to fall off.

The theme of my classroom the last year I taught was Harry Potter so I bought this totally cool version of the sorting hat, which is a puppet too, not just a hat. Kyle brought it out for Gabs and she got to pretend to be a wizard.


One night for Family Home Evening we were talking about our bodies and used the glove in the picture for an object lesson. Kyle then proceeded to blow it up and create this little person we lovingly refer to as "Chip".

Gabbie loves him!

Ahh nuts! Caught!

Whenever it is yucky and rainy outside, Gabs and I create a fort. We pull out our blankets and pillows and just hang out underneath the chairs and blankets we used to make the fort. This time we got the camera and took some silly face pictures.


Kids definitely change you. Before Gabbie, (well before I met and married Kyle too) I would never do things that were silly because I was too shy and embarrassed. That is no longer the case, most of the time anyways.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You look like you're having a blast! Good for you for not letting yourself get embarrassed anymore! :)

Rochelle said...

I love it! Good for your for getting silly. I would love to see that side of you sometime. ;)

P.S. I want you to post pictures of every room in your house now that you guys are very settled there. I would love to see how you live!