Thursday, July 15, 2010

Running/Walking

A few weeks ago we finally went to one of the running trails near our house. We thought it would be a good habit to form and do some type of exercise every day. Gabbie thought it was awesome too because there was a playground along the trail that we promised the kids we would stop at if the kids behaved.

Gabs asked if she could get down and run with Daddy.

She didn't last very long but it was fun for us to hear her ask to run.

We stopped to play at the playground and I had to relive some of my childhood by jumping on the tire swing. Didn't work out as well as it did when I was eight years old.



And Noah playing on the ground. Of course he had to pick up the rocks and some sticks to taste.

We've been gone for a week and now I'm babysitting so I'm not sure how often we will be able to make it to the trail but I hope we can get there again soon.

0 comments: