Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Playing in one of those ridiculously overpriced jumper things.

Back in October, Gabbie and Noah were invited to a birthday party. It was a weird invitation because we didn't know the little girl who was turning 7. Her older step sister, who had taken the discussions in our home, invited us over so there would be some kids around to play with her. Needless to say, it was a lot weird.

They had one of those moon bounce things that are huge out here. We frequently see them in people's backyards as we drive by.

The kids had fun jumping and trying to be like all the older guys. I had fun because I didn't have to tell Gabs that she would probably never get to jump in one of those things again because I wasn't going to pay for it. So it was a win-win situation.

Here are a few of the pictures I was able to get...






1 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is crazy weird. I'm glad they had fun though! Our friends, the Wests, had one of those when they lived here. I think there were more fights between the kids when they were playing in there than any other time! I'm not a fan.

P.S. I would love to make Gabs and Noah church bags. Send me their favorite colors and I'll try to make them in time for Christmas.