Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Taylor's Homecoming

My cute little sister, Tay, has been living with us since July. We have been very blessed to have her here to help out. Things were really hectic and stressful with me working and she willing took on the load of things that were not getting done because I wasn't home to do them anymore.

Back on the first weekend of October, she had her homecoming dance. So I thought I would share some of the pictures of her for my side of the family.

We had a difficult time finding a dress that we either a: both liked, b: wasn't too expensive, c: was modest.

This is what we finally ended up with. Tay got tired of looking so she just went with this.



We had her go to a local hair school so she could get her hair done. When she walked back in the door, she was about to burst into tears because they had totally messed up her hair. The lady who did her hair told her she didn't know how to do an updo so she just curled every single piece of her hair. But before that, she told her she couldn't possibly fix her hair with all of the split ends she had so she proceeded to cut her hair, without even asking. The lady probably used about a whole can of hair spray and we had a difficult time trying to undo the mess she made.

This is what we came up with...

And Kyle insisted that I get in a picture with her, even though I hadn't showered and was in my comfy conference watching clothes.

Here she is with her boyfriend.

Thanks for posing for pictures Tay! We love you!

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

She looks so good! very different from the last time I saw her (or pictures of her anyway). I'll bet it has been fun to have her around so much. Makes me want to have Natalie move in with me. :)