Friday, November 5, 2010

Wow it's been awhile!

Our family has been through quite the whirlwind in the last few months. From being offered a teaching position in Saudi Arabia to Mommy going back to work to Daddy having some health issues. When I tell you that it has been a very trying, faith-promoting 3 months believe me it's so true. We have tried to keep our heads about us and enjoy whatever family time we have been able to come by.

Things are still not settled down, but we have made the decision that I will quite my job and stay home. Hopefully that will give me some time to update the blog and let everyone see how much the kids have grown in the last few months. Thanks for being patient with us. And thanks also for all the prayers that have been uttered in our behalf. We have felt the strength and love from those prayers through our trails. We love you all!

1 comments:

Kate said...

wow, it certainly sounds like you guys have had some difficult months! I hope that things ease up soon!