Thursday, November 22, 2007

Kyle's Two (and a half) Loves.

As many of you know, to be in our family you have to be a huge fan of BYU football.
This was a rule that I made when I was about 3 years old. If I were to make a list of family priorities it would go something like this:
1. Love for God/Spouse
2. Love for kids
3. Love for BYU football/Duke basketball

Other than the two years that I was on my mission in the Czech Republic, there hasn't been a single season when I haven't been able to be at the stadium for at least one game. In fact, in my lifetime it is quite possible that I have missed watching less than 10 total games.

One thing that I love about Christy is that she knows more about BYU football than almost any other female fan there is. It's always fun when I get to hear her explain to someone or correct someone on certain aspects of the game or team.


This year, because of financial difficulties, we weren't able to buy our tickets in time to get all-sports passes (student discounted tickets), but we made it a priority to make sure that we got tickets to as many games as we could so that we could make sure that Gabbie is raised as a completely true fan (one who is raised that way from conception).

These pictures are the view from where our tickets have been throughout this season. Nothing incredible, but pretty good for a pregnant lady.



This is my favorite picture from that day.
When I go to the games I get to be with my 2 (and a half) loves.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

We were thinking of you when we heard about the game today! (Jeremy watched part of it with his buddies, but we had a baptism to go to during the last half) I bet you guys were freaking out!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

He was Chelle. Scared the crap out of Conner on several plays.

Rochelle said...

What's the status on baby Gabbie? Are you any more dilated? Did they schedule the induction? Give us an update.... please? I guess my prediction of having her water break during Thanksgiving dinner was way off... :)