Monday, March 3, 2008

Daddy is so much Fun!

I love my dad so much. He is much more fun than my mom. He lets me play lots of fun stuff with him. He reads his books to me every night after my bath so I can get ready for bed. I love to tell him all about my day at my cousins house. One of my favorite places to sleep is in the crook of his arm. Daddy doesn't like it when I do this but whenever I get to sleep in the bed with him and mommy, I like to nuzzle as close to him as I can and push my nose into his armpit. Daddy is GREAT!


After a long day of eating, sleeping, and playing I love to sleep in my daddy's arms. All I need is my thumb and dad's arms.

Daddy helped me to have a new experience the other day. We were getting ready to clean the house and dad put me on his shoulders. I didn't know what to make of it at first so I just kind of sat there and drooled on his head. Then I realized that it wasn't to bad to be up high. The best part of the whole thing though was getting to suck on daddy's hair and make it all slobbery.


Another thing that Daddy did with me on Saturday was clean. I wanted to be held but they needed to get the house cleaned so I got to ride on daddy while he cleaned up the living room and my bedroom. I think daddy was more excited about it than me. What do you think? I can't wait to be a big girl and play with my daddy in the front yard. Mommy thinks I am so cute!

3 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

She is so dang cute!! Maddie loved the front pack too. Spent tons of time in it.

Rochelle said...

She is so adorable ! Thanks for so many fun new posts!

SkyBluePink said...

I've updated my blog TWICE now. Your turn. See my latest blog for a bit of incentive on the bottom. ;) Just kidding, I know you are super busy...