Monday, March 24, 2008

Gabbie's new trick

Gabbie wanted to show everyone one of her new tricks:


She is a little camera shy though...


"Mom, I don't want to show those guys..."


"Okay fine, but let me work up to it..."


"Do I have to Mama?..."


"... Ha... tricked ya..."


"Lllllaaaa..."


"Ha... Mama, I'm doin' it!... Ha Ha..."


"Mom... Dad's still takin' pictures..."

She really likes sticking that toungue out at us...

Here are some other fun pictures we got of her:


Sleepy Gabbie.


And lazy Gabbie.

3 comments:

SkyBluePink said...

Yay an update! :D Gabbie sure is adorable!

(Oh, and I have more Gabbie presents when I get back to Provo this week. We'll have to arrange a time for you to pick them up. :)

Kate said...

see, i told you that when you guys update you do like 2847 at a time!!! :) it's okay though, because it's fun to look at the pics of gabbie and see how fast she is growing up! she is such a cutie, and i am so excited that christy will get to be home with her next year... mostly because i will probably be bored and need a friend! great pictures guys!

It's Beautiful Here said...

Yay!! I was so happy to see more cute pictures of Gabbie! I love seeing all the fun that you guys have with her. She is such a way fun little girl. You both are so lucky!