Monday, March 24, 2008

Gabbie's first Jazz game

A friend of ours recently gave us some more tickets to a Jazz game. We had, likely, the best tickets we will ever have to a game: 7th row.

This time, we decided that we would take Gabbie with us.


She had soooo much fun!


She loved looking around at all of the people!


And looking at the lights....


But the noise was a little scary at time...


Our whole family had a blast.

I think that Gabbie's favorite part of going to the Jazz game, though...,


...was getting to ride in Daddy's jacket...


Daddy liked it too...

I think that Gabbie's favorit part of being in the Jacket was sucking on the zipper.


She loved that thing!

3 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Kyle you are such a cute, and involved Dad. I think there are more pictures of you holding gabs than Christy. :)

Kyle said...

Thanks, but I think that part of that is Christy's camera-shyness.

Rochelle said...

How adorable! Jeremy will be so jealous when he hears how close your seats were! That's incredible! I'll have you know that I have watched a handful of Suns games with Jeremy since we went to the live game. Not all of them... but several! If we move to Pheonix... I'll be going to all of the home games with him. I like basketball much better live. Looks like you had fun! I love the jacket ride!