Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

I wanted to show everyone my pretty Easter Dress.


I had sooo much fun celebrating easter with my Mom and Dad.


On Saturday I got to go to my Great Great Grandma's house for a easter party.


The bigger kids got to search for Easter Eggs... I think that Grandma was the biggest kid of all.


I got to swing with Daddy, and I got to wear my fun sun hat!


It was also the first time that I got to have a picture with my Daddy, my Grandma, and my Great Grandma. I sure wish I had some sunglasses too.

Easter was so fun guys!

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

I got the invite from Grandma Robbins for the egg hunt and I was so sad because I thought they had stopped doing that! Hopefully we'll be able to come to one in the next few years. Her easter dress is so cute! She's getting so big.