Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friends

Last Thursday Kyle and I went to lunch with some of my old roommates. We were all pregnant at about the same time. I had Gabbie in December, Meredith had Alyssa in February, and Megan had Claire in May.
Meredith and I have been friends since we were about 14-15 years old. We both got married the same year, only a couple of months apart. When we were younger and still living in Virginia, we planned out what we wanted our futures to be like. The plan was that we would both get married and be pregnant together. We also said something about being neighbors or something like that. Well, most of that has actually turned out the way we planned. Luckily we only live about 20 minutes away from each other (except as I am writing this she texts me and says she might be moving back to VA). Her daughter Alyssa is only 2 months younger than Gabs.


This is Megan. We met when we were roommates at BYU. Her husband Brian was in our ward as well so we are all pretty close and got to go through the relationship beginnings.
Their daughter Claire is so cute. She slept almost the entire time we were there so this is the only picture I have of her.


And here is my goofy daughter Gabriella. Sometimes she reminds me so much of her dad it is crazy. They have so many of the same habits already.


All three of us former roommates with our beautiful daughters.

I'm so glad that I got to live with these girls. They are really amazing. Good luck in your new homes guys. I will miss you.

1 comments:

The McEwans said...

Wow I look way chunky.... :P