Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ode to Gabs



So, since I made that other video for my class, I decided that I would create a more family related video... actually, it's all about Gabs.  Stay tuned for another video for Noah.

(Christy is telling me right now that she may do one related to Gabs and Noah together and one for the parents as well... can you tell we really like this new program?)

(Christy also just mentioned that I should tell you all that Animoto is only free for us because I am a teacher and I have an educator's account.  It costs $30 a year for people who aren't using it for education.) - technically, I shouldn't use it for my own purposes, but I'm doing it anyway... just cause I want to.

3 comments:

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

Awwwww, loved this!! What I'd give to have one of these for each of my children. Good job!!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

That was awesome!! Is that the program you were telling Justin about for my basketball stuff? You need to still teach him about it.

Kyle said...

Yeah, that's the one. I'll post some stuff on the family page about it.