Saturday, August 25, 2007

Alcatraz

One of my favorite parts of our trip was our visit to Alcatraz.

It was really fun to see all of these historical places. Christy and I were really lucky to have the chance to spend this time with Matt and Meshelle.

We got to see some really cool sites and spend some quality time deciding with each other what direction we want to take in our lives.

It was a very needed vacation that really taught us what is important to us.

Doesn't Christy look super tough holding up San Francisco with her bare hands. She doesn't even look like she is breaking a sweat.

I think that our favorite part of the trip, however, was going home. We were happy to come back and get into our regular routine. When Christy got home, she looked a lot like these Sea Lions that hang out next to Pier 39 at Fisherman's wharf. She slept for hours.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Christy you have such a cute little baby bump! :)

Jessica said...

Wow we are so so so so so different. I HATE coming home from vacations. I go into a little vacation depression for at least a week after I get home from somewhere fun and spend all my time looking up new vacations to take and trying to get them booked. I am in one such depression now, and actually WISH I could be in San Francisco. I love it there!