Sunday, August 12, 2007

Trip to VA

So we didn't do a very good job of taking pictures of us while we were visiting my family in Virginia. Here are some of the random ones we took:


We were on our way to Washington D.C. and I was tired of driving. I pulled off at this McDonalds and Kyle switched places with me. I just wanted to get a picture of him in his army shorts. He absolutely loves them!

As we were driving, we saw this trailer for Jimmie Johnson. Because Matt and his family lived in NC for a little bit, Kyle thought it would be fun to take a picture to show them. So they could see the trailer of a real nascar driver.

When I was in Young Women's, we used to stop at Woodstock every time we went to the temple. It was always my favorite part of the trip. I took this picture just because it reminded me of some fun times when I was younger.

It was boring waiting at the airport to board the plane that would take us from Salt Lake to Raleigh. Right before we left home, we went to the library to get a bunch of books so we could have something to do during the time we were at my parents. We didn't actually do much reading but Kyle tried to get started on a book at the airport. Here he is concentrating really hard.

Mom had this cake made for us to eat at the open house. It was a great night. Things were really relaxed and I got the chance to introduce my amazing husband to my family and friends. I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did.

Don't ask me why, but we have developed this habit of taking a picture of each other when we are driving. Here is one from the start of our drive to D.C.

0 comments: