Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Cool Ships of Fisherman's Wharf

One of the coolest things that we did while visiting San Francisco was to take a tour of the old Ships at Fisherman's Wharf. It was a blast. This is a good example of an old dock.

This is just a picture to show you how in love Christy and I are. (Do you notice I have my eyes open?)

I got really excited looking at all the cool engine parts of the tug boat.

I thought that this picture is a pretty good pregnancy picture... Hey Honey, at least you are not as big as the tugboat.

Since we were in San Francisco, I thought I should include at least one picture where I looked like a gay guy. Just kidding, I don't know what I was doing in this picture, but it is a good one of all of the boys.

Here's a good one of Christy and the Eureka. It was pretty windy out there, so I gave her my jacket... really she took it, but we're still in love afterward.

Man the rigging!

Help, I can't move this... I'm pregnant!

Pretty cool little captain's cabin eh... I like the model showing it off...

I got a little tired on the ship, so I thought I would sit down and take a rest.

I'd make a good captain.

We had a pretty good view of the Bay Bridge from the docks.

See, I told you we were in love!

You can see it in our eyes.

And here we are at Pier 39 with Alcatraz as a backdrop.

Watch for more of Alcatraz to come.

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

You guys are too cute! Yeah... you can tell you're in love. I loved the man love picture! Connor is adorable! (you and matt are pretty handsome too...) And I think your model is pretty cute too.