Saturday, August 25, 2007

Trolley Ride

One of the first excursions of our trip was a ride on the famous San Francisco Trolley out to Fisherman's Warf. We all were pretty excited about it as you can see in this picture of Matt and I.

Christy was really excited about this picture!

Riding the trolley was a lot of fun. Matt and I got to stand on the footboards on the outside of the Trolley and after a minute the guy got mad at me for having my backpack sticking out too far.


Christy Meshelle and the Con-Man (Conner) were sitting just inside the trolley from us.


I think that the Con man liked this new experience.


Here are some good pictures of the view of San Francisco.


Above is a good view of Downtown San Francisco down the hill from the Trolley.
Below is "the crookedest street in America" I forgot the actual name.


We had a pretty fun Trolley ride.

0 comments: