Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bored at Work

One of my co-workers tagged me today on her blog. Since I'm sitting here in my classroom bored out of my mind waiting for Kyle to pick me up, I decided I should probably actually do someones tag. (By the way I'm sitting here waiting because he forgot to pick me up! Funny hun!)

Check out the "T" to see who is tagged. (Although I wouldn't blame you if you don't respond, I never have :) )

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: attached
B- BEST FRIEND: Kyle
C- CAKE OR PIE: cake...it was my mom's 'thing' to cook growing up
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday, no obligations and I can go back to sleep after Gabbie's morning feeding
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: cell phone, keys, and I'm learning that I should always carry around my purse.
F- FAVORITE COLOR: blue
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: graduating college and attending in the first place.
H- HOMETOWN: Roanoke, VA
I- INDULGENCES: ice cream of any kind(except ones with nuts), "The Hills", Wildfire, romance books
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July. NO SCHOOL!
K- KIDS: one beautiful daughter Gabriella
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: my family
M- MARRIAGE DATE: February 17, 2007
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 4
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: I like both...However if they are not exactly the way I like them, then I won't usually eat them. i.e. oranges have to be sweet and juicy and apples have to be crisp and not mushy
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: scary movies and tv shows.
Q- QUOTES: "Stand for something."
R- REASON TO SMILE: there are less than 30 days of my contract left and less than 40 days until we can move!
S- SEASON: summer, i like spring too but my allergies get to darn crazy then.
T- TAG FIVE FRIENDS: Chelle, Megan McEwan, Jen, Missie, Mom
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I went through a rebellion stage when I was about 12-14. The only friends I had were probably not the best example and I will admit that I succumbed to peer pressure and tried a cigarette once.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Gap and Old Navy, but only if it's clearance stuff. Now I get to buy regular clothes again and not have to only get dressy stuff.
W- WORST HABIT: being judgmental at times.
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: ultrasound, it's just more to look forward to than an x-ray.
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: pretty much any kind of mexican. Whenever we go out, that's where I want to go eat.
Z- ZODIAC: Virgo.

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

I totally forgot that you love to watch "The Hills" too! I'll have to watch with you when we're home! :) Jeremy thinks I'm so silly that I watch something like that.

I would do this tag... but I've already done it before! Thanks for thinking of me though...