Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Love My Husband

I've been having a really hard time the last few days. My kids at school have been crazy and all I wanted to do was stay at home with Gabs. Kyle has been able to read me pretty much since the day we met. He always knows when something is bothering me and can usually get me out of the funk and not worry about it anymore. Today I came home and as Gabbie and I were walking to the door, some guy pulled up in front of the house. I was a little weirded out to be honest. Then as soon as we got inside, he rang the doorbell and I opened it up to find this....
They are so beautiful. We don't usually buy me flowers because I am allergic to pollen so I was really surprised that I got these. I am so grateful for my amazing husband who loves me and knows me so well. I am so blessed to have found him. Thank You Kyle! I love you!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Kyle has always been a sweet boy. I'm so glad he's taking such good care of his two girls!

When is your final day of teaching? You should make a countdown for yourself!

Christy said...

Mom already did that. There are 38 days left!

Rochelle said...

oh dang... we were going to make one and send it to you in the mail today! Good thing I checked your board again! Hang in there... hopefully those 38 days will fly by!

Christy said...

Actually I miscalculated...There are only 35 days left. My kids and I have been doing a countdown on our board pretty much since the 100th day of school.

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

...and only TWO more fast Sundays!!!

Kate said...

how sweet! i'm sorry things have been so rough for you lately... and i haven't been any help at school because i've felt so crappy! we're almost done, and then you can be with your little girl, so pretty in pink. :)

Rochelle said...

Kyle-- I checked out Kindred and Red River. I'm already hooked on page 3! I'm excited... thanks again for the recommendations!