Monday, April 21, 2008

Cute Outfits

Gabbie had the chance to wear some of the way cute clothes that she has gotten as gifts from other people. We just had to take some pictures to show everyone just how dang cute she is getting. (Notice how much she is starting to look like her daddy!)


"Kate I love the cute sweatsuit you got me. It was so comfy and loose. Mom and Dad tried to make me look like a gangsta but I don't think I can pull it off."


Aunt Jen, thank you so much for your presents. You are so fun and have such good taste in clothes! I looked so cute in both of the outfits you got me.



My super cool sweat suit!





Since Jen is my adopted aunt, that would make her mom my adopted great aunt right? Well, anyways, she bought this for me when she was on a cruise right after I was born. I loved being all dressed up in bright green. I even got to sit outside for Mommy and Daddy's primary class the day I wore this. It was really warm and fun to play outside instead of on the hard floor in the classroom.



I loved this family picture that we tried to take before church two weeks ago. Kyle set the camera up on some boxes and ran across the room so we could get a picture. Unfortunately, Gabbie only had eyes for Daddy. I still think it's cute though. It shows how much she is definitely a daddy's girl.
I am so grateful for the amazing little family I have. Thanks hun for making sure we are taken care of.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

You look pretty cute yourself in those picture, Christy! I love the first red and white striped shirt. I can't wait to spend more time with you when we come home this time. With less family around maybe we can really get to know each other better (finally!)

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

I love that picture of you guys!!